Downhill and Freeride Trails in Lac Blanc
Lac Blanc Bike Park offers a range of tracks of different levels from beginner to expert.
- The COOL: (Blue Level) A family trail to introduce you to downhill mountain bike safely.
- The Flow: (Red Level) A trail that winds down from the station to the bottom with perfect flow throughout the route.
- The ROOTS: (Red Level) This trail will take you in an atmosphere worthy of tracks found in Canada. The Roots takes us through many different pathways and wooden north-shore sections.
- The FAT (black level) This track is a true slopestyle about 1.5 kilometers long. There are gaps of all sizes, step up, step down, wall, curved wall, table, doubles… with many tight bends.
- A permanent 4X track of over 400 meters long, consisting of banked turns, jumps and doubles.
- “R-Line” is situated in the middle of the flow and offers some bigger jumps, kickers, doubles, drops and step ups. All in all pretty nice, but be careful when choosing the speed… (I crashed on the step up)
How to get to Lac Blanc from Switzerland
Lac Blanc Bike Park is situated in Alsace in North-eastern France.
It takes about 2.5 hours from Bern to Lac Blanc. Thats about the same it would take to get to Crans Montana – at least with a car. It’s a bit different with the train. Anyway, for more information, visit their website: Lac Blanc Bike Park